Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thursday's Feminine Look

Lace Top: H&M
Pink Undershirt: The Limited
Pleated Skirt: Target
Gray Tights: Kohl's
Gray Boots: Payless
Silver Ball Necklace: Gift from husband




My students keep thinking I look naked when I wear this shirt.  It makes me laugh.  In the winter, the undershirt is the same color as my skin.

I originally planned to wear a cute blazer with this outfit, but the blazer looked weird.  Sometimes what it looks like in your head and what it looks like in reality is not the same.  Like my curled hair.  Even the second day, I couldn't get it to look like beach waves.

I am simultaneously looking forward to Friday and dreading the experience of Friday the 13th combined with the day before Valentine's Day.  As a high school teacher, these things are important.  So much hormone activity!  So much drama!  Thank goodness for chocolates.

No comments:

Post a Comment