Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

I got to work Friday morning to find that some sweet child had made individual valentines for every single student at the school and placed them on each locker.  Can you imagine how much work that is to make an individual cut-out heart, hand write the note, and then tape them onto over 700 lockers?  I mean, WOW.

And then this morning, when I woke from the dead (weekends are for sleeping in, right?) I found a dozen roses, a heart-shaped cookie cake, and cherry turnovers on the kitchen table.

My husband is awesome.

Here's what I wore to work Friday:
Love Sweater: Target
Sparkle Skirt: Maurice's
Gray Tights: Walmart
Kitten Heels: Union Bay

Necklace: Premier Jewelry

And today I dressed like a slob and I didn't care. Hubby and I stayed in.  I worked on my spring capsule wardrobe and then did some grading.  Hubby watched TV and read a book.  We played fetch with the dogs.  It was awesome.
T-Shirt: I think I got it at the shoe store Journeys
Jeans: Mudd for Kohl's
Flyaway Cardigan: I think I said it was Maurice's before, but my hubby said he thinks it's from Charlotte Russe.
Purple Socks: Target
Moccasins: I got them from an Indian Shop in OK

You can't tell, but the shirt says "No Prob-llama"  I got it because I LOVE llamas.




No comments:

Post a Comment