Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Big News

Sorry for the week+ hiatus.  My husband and I got some pretty big news and it sent me into a flurry of late nights and extra work:  we will be moving to Arizona by May.  Moving is always a big deal, and when that move is compressed into less than two months, it is a little frightening!

Thankfully I went to a modified 40 Hanger Closet.  There is much, much less to take with us.  I've taken the idea of simplifying to the rest of the house and we have now brought bags and bags of stuff to Goodwill.  My future plans of having a garage sale have been thwarted once again.

Needless to say, last week I didn't take many pictures.  I was, honestly, an emotional mess.

Here's the photos from the past few days, though:

Monday, February 23 (The pic on the right makes me look like I have a unibrow)
 Tuesday, February 24


From here on out I will be wearing my SPRING WARDROBE!  Also, spring should hurry up because of this.  Just saying.  

Monday, March 2 (I had to give a presentation to the staff)

Tuesday, March 3

I broke my rule about not buying anything.  This sweater is new.  In my defense, I had to get rid of a shirt that was too tight and needed a replacement.  This one was on clearance at Ann Taylor and was just so cute.  

No comments:

Post a Comment