Saturday, March 28, 2015

One Foot In, One Foot Out

I feel like I'm in-between two lives right now.  I'm finishing out the school year here in MO, getting my students prepared for the end-of-course exams, helping my seniors prepare for graduation…and then I'm also mentally preparing myself for the huge life change that is moving halfway across the country.  I'm already thinking about the things I need to do when I move to Arizona.

It's weird to have one foot in and one foot out.  I'm helping my department plan and prep for next year, knowing I won't be there to see the changes.  At the same time, I'm wondering what it will be like at my new school, what the curriculum looks like, and what planning with a new group is like.

I'm cleaning my current house for prospective buyers while simultaneously thinking about where things will go in my new place.  I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone!

I was so exhausted on Monday and Tuesday (darn the two hour time change!) that I forgot to take pictures.  Monday I wore my mint bow top with the lattice pants.  Tuesday I wore the blue floral dress with the pink sweater over top.

Lace Tank: Altar'd State
Navy Midi Skirt: Cato Fashion
Blazer: Target
Nude Flats: Vince Camuto (Dillard's)
Necklace: Premier Jewelry

Sweater: Ann Taylor
Skirt: Marshall's
Necklace: EBay
Rain boots: Hunter



No comments:

Post a Comment