Friday, March 6, 2015

On Being an Emotional Wreck

Guys.  I go from being freaktastically excited about moving somewhere warm and beautiful (mountains, desert, sunshine) to being so incredibly sad to be leaving a place I love (friends, in-laws, my work family).  I go from that butterflies-in-the-stomach excited to tears-streaming-down-the-face/about-to-need-a-paper-bag-to-breathe-into upset.  Sometimes I feel both emotions simultaneously!

I hope that my school finds a replacement who loves those kiddos as much as I do.  My students deserve that.

I am enjoying my Spring Capsule Wardrobe so far.  I've only needed to replace one shirt (didn't like the way it fit on me).  I worry I may have planned poorly and I don't think I have enough bottoms, though.

Pink Sweater: Forever21
Dress (worn as skirt): JcPenney
Navy Tights: Walmart
Navy Shoes: Anne Klein
Necklace: Dustee's
Sorry about the bad lighting in the second picture.  I was in a hurry to get out the door.  I just could not get myself to wake up and get moving this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment