Friday, January 3, 2014

Winter Break



I should have warned everyone that I would be out of town for Winter Break.  I left on the 21st to visit family and had little to no internet access for the past two weeks.  It was wonderful.  Minus the really bad cold I had on Christmas!

Here are outfits I actually captured on camera from the past two weeks.  Now that I'm back, I'll be able to blog regularly again.


Blue Dress: Altar'd State
Gray Cardigan: Sears, I think (it was a gift from my grandma)
Belt: Target
Gray Sweater Tights: H&M
Gray Boots: Payless

Black Dress: Francesca's
Emerald Pants: Express
Dotted Belt: LOFT
Red Tights: Walmart
Black Heels: Union Bay
Necklace: Kohl's


UGLY SWEATER DAY!
Santa Shirt: Walmart
Sweater: Borrowed from a friend
Santa Earrings: gift from my husband's grandma…enough said
Jeans: Se7en from Lane Bryant
Boot Socks: Target
Black Boots: Kohl's


White Sweater: JcPenney
Houndstooth Skirt: Ross
Black Tights: Sam's Club Fleece Lined
Black Booties: Kohl's
Necklace: J.Crew Outlet
Bracelet: Victoria's Secret


Sequin Pocket Racerback: Ross
Black Cardigan: Charlotte Russe (gift from hubby)
Necklace: Forever 21 (gift from hubby)
Jeans: Se7en from Lane Bryant
Black Boots: Kohl's

Mint Bow Shirt: Dillard's
Jeans: Se7en from Lane Bryant
Moccasins: Montauks bought at an Indian trading store in Oklahoma

My beautiful new moccasins.  SO comfortable!


Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  Mine was awesome.





No comments:

Post a Comment