Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wednesday, January 8

Today was the first day back to work.  We had two days off for freezing temperatures.  Today was actually a really good day with the kiddos.  I made most of my classes read silently for most of the class period and they did wonderfully.  I love my good students!

I went for jewel tones and lace today.  If you look closely, even my necklace is lace-like.  I got it at Francesca's when they were having a buy one, get one for $5 deal.  I got a necklace for my mom, and then one for myself (naturally).  I wore my kitten heels with this outfit, but I think my booties would have looked just as cute--I just can't wear much of a heel when I'm on my feet all day.

Green Top: Express
Lace Skirt: JcPenney
Necklace: Francesca's
Black Fleece-lined Tights: some store in NYC that I cannot remember
Kitten Heels: Union Bay


No comments:

Post a Comment