Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tuesday, January 14

I love when I get back from having a substitute and I have a note saying it was a great day!  The only sad thing is getting feedback from my students about the substitute merely handing out the worksheet and then sitting down and ignoring them for the rest of the hour.  Now, I don't expect a sub to know how to teach my content area.  But I *do* expect them to be smarter than a fifth  tenth grader and I expect them to be perfectly capable of reading directions and helping the students understand what they are supposed to do.  And I especially don't expect said person to get paid to sit at my desk playing Candy Crush all day.

GRRR….

Okay, here's the outfit.  I am linking up again with Danielle for Trendy Tuesday.  Today's trend was coral.  Since I already planned to wear this top, and I didn't see the post about what today's trend was until this morning, I just switched out my original plan of necklace for the coral one.

Top: Dainty Hooligan
Necklace: Target
Pants: Marshall's
Boot Cuffs: Etsy
Boots: Lane Bryant

Aren't the patches on this top just adorable!?


Randomness: I tried my curling wang again yesterday and I think it turned out a little better than the first time.


No comments:

Post a Comment