Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Monday, January 6

No school Monday due to temperatures: it was -32 with windchill most of the day.  And yes, that is a negative sign in front of the numbers.  I had to venture out to get a space heater to prevent my pipes from freezing up in the garage.  Thankfully, it has worked so far.

I wanted to wear something warm, so skirts and dresses, my go-to outfit pieces, were out of the question.  I stuck to comfort and simplicity.  I love the fit of these blue pants and wear them quite often. The black top is loose and yet not too loose, a bonus when you (*ahem* I) eat to much at Christmas and need to hide the resulting weight gain.

Scarf: bought from a street vendor in NYC
Black Top: H&M
Blue Pants: Kohl's
Brown Boots: Born (bought at Dillard's)

School has also been canceled for Tuesday.  I don't know what I'm going to do with myself.  I've already cleaned the house multiple times.  I don't want to leave when the wind chill is so very cold, even though I have things to do in my classroom.  I feel like I'm playing hooky!



No comments:

Post a Comment