Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thursday, January 9

I had a completely different outfit planned for today, but I just wasn't feeling in the mood for it.  I pulled this outfit out of the closet instead.  I am a little ashamed to admit it, but I have over a month's worth of outfits already planned out.  At least I don't have to do much thinking at five in the morning, when I'm still groggy and I'm lucky not to trip on the dog toy on the way to the closet.

I took some advice from the lovely Yasi at Hello Gorgeous.  She suggested that, in the cold winter months, you wear your warm boots in and out and change into your awesome, pretty shoes once you get inside.  Why was this such a duh moment for me?  How did I not think of this, ever?  Anyway, I've been doing it this week, and it has been awesome.  And by week, I mean the past two days I've been at work.  The thing I love most about it is that I have been able to change into my comfy booties as soon as the students walk out of the room.  :)

Beige Sweater: Ann Taylor
Belt: Banana Republic
Skirt: H&M
Leopard Flats: Target
Necklace: Wet Seal
Chevron Bracelets: from a boutique in OK

No comments:

Post a Comment