Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wednesday, January 22

I was achy and tired ALL day today.  I don't think my body likes the huge shifts in weather that we've been having.  It's just not fair to go from 40 degrees to negative temperatures in a day or two.

UGH, and I hate being a hormonal wreck.  I just felt a little weepy through most of the morning.  Over nothing!

The one thing I don't like about this outfit is the weird fit of the skirt.  I don't think it looks weird when I see myself in a mirror, but when I look at pictures, my hips look very weird and dumpy.

Striped Top: Gap
Skirt: Marshall's
Necklace: Forever 21
Flats: Vince Camuto from Dillard's







1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award - details here:
    http://abibliophilesstyle.wordpress.com/2014/02/07/liebster-award/

    Selah

    ReplyDelete