Saturday, February 15, 2014

Catching Up

I'm hoping I am finally back to posting.  I've been missing due to quite a lot of things happening all at once, including snow days that meant staying in my pajamas, and a bout of illnesses all in a row.

Here's a round of various outfits I've not posted yet:

Dress: Dillard's (gift from hubby)
Cardigan: Charlotte Russe (gift from hubby)
Tights: Walmart
Red Flats: Kohl's
Red Belt: Target

This is going to be my dress for my 10th Anniversary.  Hubby and I are going to renew our vows in Mexico!!
Dress: Dillard's; Belt: ribbon from Hobby Lobby

Top: JcPenney
Cardigan: Marshall's
Black Skinny Pants: Marshall's

Boot Cuffs (with owl): Etsy
Boots: Lane Bryant

Sweater: Kohl's
Green Pants: Kohl's
Black fringe boots: Kohl's
Necklace: Francesca's

FYI: I ended up HATING this outfit.  It just did not look right :(
Top: Ross
Cardigan: Gap
Skirt: Kohl's
Necklace: J.Crew Outlet
Lace boot cuffs: Etsy
Boots: Lane Bryant

Top: Kohl's
Jacket: Maurice's
Skirt: Kohl's
Necklace: Francesca's
Tights: Walmart
Mocs: Indian Trading Store in OK
 SPIRIT WEEK FOR WINTER HOMECOMING!!
NEON/CAMO DAY
Neon green top: Walmart
Camo Tank: Walmart
Neon Pink Pants: Walmart
Neon Yellow Shoes: Kohl's

SAFARI DAY
Army Green Dress: given to me by a friend; unknown
Leggings: Walmart
Hat: Walmart
Boots: Born

SKITTLES DAY
Pink Sweater: JcPenney
Purple Tank: Kohl's
Yellow Skirt: Kohl's
Blue Tights: Walmart
Rainbow Socks (made from leggings): Walmart
Red Flats: Kohl's

AROUND THE WORLD DAY
(I DRESSED AS AN UGLY AMERICAN: 'MURCA!)
T-Shirt: Walmart
Shorts: Walmart
Scrunchies: Walmart
Boot Socks: Target
Shoes: Target
Oklahoma Necklace: Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment