Saturday, February 15, 2014

February 15, 2014

I got to go into town today!  YAY!  I had brunch with my friends; we have a writing group and meet as often as we can for breakfasting, talking, and, of course, writing.  It's great to have them in my life; we've been doing this for over five years!

Here's what I wore to town today.  I would have worn this outfit on Valentine's Day, but that was Spirit Day at school and I had to be dressed for Courtwarming.

Sweater: Target
Dress (worn as a skirt): Target
Tights: Walmart
Boots: Lane Bryant

Oklahoma Necklace: Etsy

My husband bought me this beauty as one of my V-Day gifts.  He actually went onto my Pinterest boards, saw that I wanted it, and bought it for me.  I'm from Oklahoma, so it was a really sweet gift to give me, especially since the card that came with it said "Love: a state of mind."

I also received a pair of TOMS sandals that I can wear on the beach when we take our trip to Cancun and, yesterday, I received flowers at work.  My hubby is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment