Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday, February 24

I've been tired lately.  Not the "one extra hour please" tired of the end of winter or the "stayed up too late watching youtube videos of cats" or grading tired.  I'm talking deep to the bone, I could sleep for twelve days straight, why am I so lazy tired.  And Friday I figured out why.

The doctor called with the results of my test results Friday afternoon.  Since they can't read my chart correctly and keep calling my emergency number instead of my number, the nurse left a message with my husband instead of me.  Come to find out, I have a thyroid problem.  Good to know.  Hopefully within a few months I'll start to feel better.  Watch out world.  If I'm this productive when I feel exhausted, what can I get done when I'm feeling great?  :)

My little shadow followed me around again this morning.  You can kind of see him in the picture.
Sweater: Marshall's
Lace Skirt: JcPenney
Black Boots: Lane Bryant
Necklace: Forever 21

I'll try and post Tuesday and Wednesday.  After that, you won't hear from me until the weekend.  I have an English teacher conference to attend Thursday through Sunday.  Yay for being nerdy!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you've been feeling do tired and that you have a thyroid problem. I'm glad they've figured out what's going on so you can get the treatment you need. I hope you feel better quickly!
    That skirt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I fell in love with that skirt when I saw it and bought it even though I didn't plan on spending any money that day….typical me.

      Delete
  2. I am going to be tested for thyroid too. I guess it is far more common than people realize. I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it all works out for you. I'm hoping the medicine starts to take effect in my body soon.

      Delete