Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Weekend of February 23

My husband came into town!  He's been in Dallas working for nearly six months.  We have three more weeks to go until he comes home.  It's been a long, hard time for us.

Here are my outfits from Friday and Sunday.  Sorry, no picture of Saturday's outfit.  I thought I'd gotten a picture, but I guess I didn't.

Cardigan: Anthropologie
Skirt (actually a dress): Marshall's
Tights: Walmart
Boots: Ariat from eBay
Oklahoma Necklace: etsy
Monogram bracelet: Altar'd State
Pink Sweater: Forever21
Maxi Dress (worn as skirt): gifted to me from my mom, but I think she got it at Kohl's
Pink Ballet Flats: Vince Camuto (Dillard's)
Oklahoma Necklace: etsy

I've gotten into a pattern lately of throwing on a dress and then putting on a cardigan or sweater over it.  Oh well, it's easy and I like the way it looks.  Why fix something if it isn't broken, am I right?


No comments:

Post a Comment