Monday, January 20, 2014

The Weekend: Friday January 17- Monday January 20

I didn't post much this week.  To be honest, my outfits felt uninspired and recycled.  You'll see what I mean when you see the few pictures I've decided to post from the last few days.

I think I'm ready for spring so that I can have some different clothing options!

Friday was spirit day.  We got to wear jeans if we wore a school shirt.  Done.
T-shirt: school
Jacket: Kohl's
Jeans: Se7en from Lane Bryant
Booties: Target

This is what I wore to church on Sunday.
Dress: Kohl's
Cardigan: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: eBay
Boots: Lane Bryant

This is my Monday outfit. I tried the half-tucked look.  Not sure if it's working or not.
Top: Gap
Jeans: Se7en from Lane Bryant
Monogram bracelet: Altar'd State
Silver Bracelet: Target
Mocs: Indian Trade Store in OK 
Gray Cardigan: Charlotte Russe



No comments:

Post a Comment