Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tuesday, December 17

Trendy Tuesday everyone!!  Today is Red and White.

My interpretation is a bit of a nod to one of my style icons: Yasi at Hello Gorgeous.  She wore a similar outfit here.  I wish I could look as polished as she does every single day.

Today I felt pretty put-together though.  Even though the day was absolutely crazy and I was so super busy.  My brain was practically dead by the end after grading over 60 Scarlet Letter tests.  GAH!

Sweater: LOFT
Dress: Target
Necklace: eBay
Tights: Walmart
Belt: Target
Shoes: Payless


Also, this is second day hair.  I'd try for third day hair, but with how long my hair is now, I really need to wash it every couple of days and deep condition it to keep it from feeling brittle. I love that I can curl my hair and get away with the curls for 2-3 days!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this dress (especially with the red belt), and we just finished the Scarlet Letter too! I'm glad a fellow teacher is joining us for Trendy Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle! Are your students as happy to be done with the book as mine? They really struggled with it.

      Delete