Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday, December 9

It's been so bitterly cold outside!  At least some snow fell this weekend--just enough to dust the ground and make it look pretty and wintry outside :)

Mondays always seem to be hard for me.  I feel discombobulated and unorganized all day.  I have morning PLC, then hall duty, then hall sweeps, then planning, which is shorter on Mondays, and then I teach straight through with 16 minutes' break for lunch.  GAH!

Animal Top: Marshall's
Cardigan: Kohl's
Red Cords: Kohl's
Boot Cuffs: Etsy
Black Boots: Lane Bryant
Necklace: Francesca's

Tomorrow I will have two outfits: one for school and another for going to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra Tribute Concert.  Too bad it isn't the actual Trans-Siberian Orchestra.  But I'm stoked either way.

You'll notice my dog didn't follow me today.  He was too busy sleeping on the bed this morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment