Saturday, December 14, 2013

Wednesday December 11 - Saturday December 14

We had an early release from school Friday due to freezing rain.  Then last night a bunch of snow fell, making everything look really pretty, but making the roads pretty dangerous.  I've stayed in all day; I didn't even go outside to shovel the snow.  That will have to be tomorrow.

This was technically an outfit from Tuesday night.  I went to a terrible Christmas concert.  It was so very bad; my friend and I laughed the whole time (and it wasn't supposed to be funny).

Navy Dress: Target
Necklace: eBay
Tights: Walmart
Booties: Kohl's

Wednesday

Pink Sweater: Forever21
Dress: Gift from my mom
Black Tights: Sam's Club
Gray Boots: Payless
Necklace: eBay


Thursday

Top: JcPenney
Pants: Old Navy
Cardigan: Gap
Boot Socks: Etsy
Boots: Lane Bryant
Necklace: eBay

Friday

Mint Sweater: Kohl's
Jeans: Old Navy
Scarf: Mustard Seed
Black boots: Lane Bryant
Silver Bracelet: Target
Watch: Relic

I forgot to take a picture of my outfit Saturday.  Sorry about that!  It wasn't exciting: jeans and a gray marled sweater.  I only wore it for a few hours and then quickly put on sweats when it became obvious I wasn't leaving the house!


No comments:

Post a Comment