Sunday, December 8, 2013

Tuesday, December 3-Saturday December 7

I've been very busy this last week.  Instead of posting daily, I decided to post the rest of my week's outfits all together.  Hope you don't mind!

This last week was filled with happy things:

1) I got my classroom back on my own and I'm excited to be teaching again!

2) I was given an award at the first home basketball game during Teacher Appreciation Night because one of my senior students (also a b-ball player) felt I was an inspiration to her.  Warm fuzzy feelings just thinking about it!

3) I got to meet up with friends Friday night for dinner and fun trivia :)  Yay for adult hang-out time.




Tuesday
Top: Altar'd State
Skirt: Marshall's
Necklace: Francesca's
Tights: Walmart
Booties: Kohl's
Diamond and Pearl Bracelets: gifts from my parents
Monogram Bracelet: Altar'd State



Wednesday

Dress: Old Navy (super old)
Necklace: Francesca's
Tights: Sam's Club (fleece lined!)
Boots: Lane Bryant

Thursday
Sweater: Target
Black Maxi Skirt: Marshall's
Black Boots: Kohl's
Necklace: LOFT
 Friday
Shirt: Teacher Appreciation Night Gift
It says: I am inspired (I think they meant to put I am an inspiration--haha)
Jeans: Se7en from Lane Bryant
Boot cuffs: from Etsy
Boots: Lane Bryant


Saturday

Sweater: Kohl's
Jeans: Kohl's
Boot Cuffs: from Etsy
Boots: Lane Bryant

As I didn't leave the house and wore sweats all day, I will not horrify you with any pics of what I wore today.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment