Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Monday, December 2

I'm feeling crazy--I can't believe it's December already!  It doesn't help that the weather was 50 degrees yesterday and today is supposed to be more of the same….and then the weather man says that Thursday it will snow.

I really wanted to wear my new boots today.  I got two pairs at Lane Bryant.  That is the ONLY store (other than Payless) that carries a boot with a wide enough calf for me to be able to zip them up.  I went into Dillard's and tried on the wide-calf Naturalizers…yeah, definitely not WIDE ENOUGH.  I don't feel like I have freakishly large calves.  It's not like people look at me and think, Wow, she has big a big calf.  Although, if anyone paid attention to something like that, I would be a bit concerned!

Pink sweater: Kohl's
Blue Dot Skirt: Gap
Gray Tights (can't see them): WalMart
Brown Boots: Lane Bryant
Star Necklace: a gift many years ago from my grandmother



I got many compliments from students on my outfit today, which warms my little teacher heart.  One student even said that I am "always knockin' it out of the park" with my clothes.  So sweet.  

2 comments:

  1. Love this look! The sweater looks wonderful on you, and your dog, the continual photobomber, cracks me up.
    Danielle
    Little Bit of WoWe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danielle! Yes, my dog follows me around EVERYWHERE and won't really let me leave his sight. He also loves to tear up his toys, leaving little pieces of fluff everywhere for me to clean up. Sometimes I think they're just as bad as kids! :)

    ReplyDelete