Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday, December 1

I didn't get a chance to post over the holiday: my hubby came home for Thanksgiving!  I was too busy hanging out with him, watching Christmas movies, and shopping for Christmas presents :)


WEDNESDAY
Pleather jacket: Guess
Orange Scarf: Old Navy
Tribal Tee: Dillard's
Teal Pants: Kohl's
Brown Boots: Born





THURSDAY: Thanksgiving.  I wore running pants and a long sleeved tee--I ran a 5k that morning!

FRIDAY

Black Dress (worn here as a tunic): Francesca's
Red Corduroy Pants: Kohl's
Black and White Belt: Target
Black Boots: Payless

SATURDAY 
Gold Sweater: Dillard's
Gray Scarf: Kohl's
Gray Leggings: Marshall's
Black Fringe Boots: Kohl's


SUNDAY

Blue Dress: Banana Republic
Brown Belt: Target
Flower Cardigan: Anthropologie
Sweater Tights: H&M
Brown Boots: Born
Headband (worn as necklace): Goody (from Walmart)

No comments:

Post a Comment