Thursday, November 7, 2013

Wednesday, November 6

Another day at work.  My students took a test today, so at least I could get a few other things done.  I'm supposed to be able to work on other things right now because my student teacher is supposed to have taken over the class.  She is finding every conceivable reason not to do so though.  I've become frustrated with the whole situation, which is easy to tell if you follow my posts.  Just one more month though, and then I can have my classroom back to myself!

Yellow Top: Target (super old)
Green/Teal Cardigan: Charlotte Russe
Printed Stripe Skirt: Kohl's
Coral Necklace: Target
Grey Flats: TOMS

I was very colorful today.  Because I wasn't in a very good mood, I tried to make my outfit colorful to counter it.  I don't think it worked.  Plus, I felt uncomfortable all day--it was just too many different colors for me to feel comfortable.  I don't know why--it doesn't even make sense.  Also, I tucked the shirt in because it looked stupid untucked, but then that led to a whole new series of issues.  For one, it kept gathering (as seen in the photo); the top kept creeping up and bunching as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment