Sunday, November 24, 2013

Saturday, November 23

I spent the day cleaning, organizing, and grading.  Sounds like a typical teacher Saturday, huh?  :)  I was pretty proud of myself because I even got out the gloves and scrubbed toilets and whatnot.  I'm a regular Cinderella!

I have been avoiding wearing pants lately.  And before everyone thinks I've been walking around without anything covering my bum, I mean pants in the traditional sense of jeans or slacks.  I've been falling in love with wearing leggings instead.  I have always been more of a dresses and skirts girl because, with my curves, they just look better on me.  It is a pain to find pants that fit me right AND look good.  Leggings, though, because they hug my curves, fit nicely, don't give me a muffin top, and are WAY more comfy to wear.

I used to be very against wearing leggings.  I was one of those people who went around saying, "LEGGINGS ARE NOT PANTS!"  But I have now revised my beliefs.  Leggings, in my humble opinion, can be worn as pants if they meet a few requirements: 1) They must fit correctly.  That means not too loose so that you look sloppy and not so tight that I see too much in the front or the back.  No one likes wedgies, honey.  2) The top must either be flowy or at least long enough.  No cut off tops, please.  The more tunic-like the better.

Here's my hanging-around-the-house outfit.  I did wear leggings.  It was awesome.


Top: Kohl's
Leggings: Kohl's
Boots: Kohl's
(Outfit given to me by my mom at Christmas last year)
Scarf: Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment