Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thursday, November 7

Whew, it was a long day!  I just got home.  I had to get my oil changed 'in town,' which is thirty minutes away.  It took them over TWO HOURS to change my oil.  I'm pretty sure I could have gone on the internet, figured out how to change the oil, and done it myself in that amount of time!  The nice thing was that they didn't charge me at that point since I had to wait so long.

I did some pattern mixing today.  I took a close-up picture so you could see better.

I love the little birds on this scarf.  It reminds me of Tris in Divergent--her tattoo is of birds in flight.

Pink Top: LOFT
Army Jacket: Maurice's
Bird Scarf: Rue21
Frilly Skirt: Kohl's
Gray Tights: Walmart
Black Booties: Ariat

I liked the pink and black frills juxtaposed by the army jacket and booties.  And I was comfortable all day, which makes such a big difference when you are teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment