Saturday, November 9, 2013

Friday, November 8

There are two outfits posted for Friday.  I have my work-day outfit.  After being pied in the face during an assembly, I had to go home, shower, and subsequently change before heading out to dinner.

The pie in the face thing was a fundraiser for United Way; the teachers with the most change in their buckets "won."  At first, I had NO money in my bucket.  The kids said I was too nice to get a pie in the face.  Then another teacher put $5 in my bucket.  :P

I had a completely different outfit picked out for today, but I just wasn't feeling it.  It took ten different outfit changes until I finally decided on this.

Lace Tank: Altar'd State
Dotted Chambray: Kohl's
Dark Gray Maxi Skirt: Forever 21
Grey Loafers: Aerosoles

I didn't wear any accessories with this work outfit.  I just felt like going simple today.  It was a good call because I can't imagine trying to get whipped cream out of a necklace.

This next outfit is what I wore out to dinner with friends.  I took a pic with and without my pleather jacket.

Pleather Jacket: Guess
Aztec Scarf: Forever 21
Cream Sweater: JcPenney (I think)
Black Leggings: Kohl's
Animal Print Flats: Target


Sorry for the fuzzy picture.  I didn't want to be late for dinner and I was in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment