Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday, November 4

My student teacher left halfway through the day.  She claims she was sick.  She told someone else she was tired and didn't get enough sleep.  Anyway...

That left me trying to scramble to teach today.  Thank goodness I'm a teacher and am able to be flexible and think on my toes.  Especially since she just texted me and told me she's going to be out tomorrow too.

At least my students are happy to have me back teaching.  They were so excited when I told them I would be teaching them today.  Nothing like a good ego boost with that!

Black Top: H&M
Emerald Pants: Express
Leaf Necklace: KC Irish Fest
Shoes: Aerosoles

I wanted some looser fitting tees for women--not big boxy ones, but ones that didn't hug my fat rolls like the ones at Target do.  I found the PERFECT ones at H&M.  I was so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment