Saturday, November 23, 2013

Friday, November 22

Ah, the end to another week.  This semester really has gone by so fast.  I feel like I blinked and it went from Halloween to (nearly) Thanksgiving.

I won't lie; this year has been hard.  It's my fifth year, so I'm up for tenure.  My boss has added a few extra expectations on me: I'm in charge of RTI and PBIS at my school.  On top of that, I have a student teacher.  I'm thankful for all of the experiences, but I feel like these things make me a crazy person.  I'd like to focus on the job I was hired to do and then fit in the extra duties as I have time, but that's not how a school works.

I ended up buttoning the jacket because I felt like the dress was a little low on top for teaching high school boys.  I always like to take extra precautions with those kinds of things!

Dress: Kohl's
Jacket: Maurice's
Tights (Fleece Lined!): Sam's Club
Necklace: Wet Seal
Boots: Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment