Monday, November 18, 2013

Five Days: Vegas Trip

I was gone for a while.  Sorry for not posting, but I had limited internet access during my trip.  I went to Vegas with some family and had a lot of fun.  I'm definitely exhausted now though!


Thursday (Travel Day)

Top: H&M
Pants: Marshall's
Scarf: Forever 21
Boots: Payless


Friday: Day One in Vegas

Black Dress: Francesca's
Tights: Kohl's
Necklace: LOFT
Boots: Payless


Friday Night Out

Dress: Francesca's
Jacket: Guess
Tights: Walmart
Booties: Kohl's
Bag: Coach
Saturday: Vegas Day 2 
Not a great picture of the outfit; you can't see the boots
Top: H&M
Blue skinnies: Kohl's
Scarf: Mustard Seed
Bag: Kate Spade
Boots (not shown, but same ones I'd been wearing): Payless
 Saturday Night Out

Top: H&M
Skirt: Francesca's
Tights: Walmart
Booties: Kohl's 

Travel Day: Sunday (and Monday due to bad weather and a cancelled flight)

Top: Dillard's
Leggings: Target
Boots: Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment