Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday, November 10


I wanted to wear these gold tights today.  Then I found a dress that I haven't worn in a while.  It even had some yellow in it too!

Yellow Rose Dress: Kohl's
Black Belt: JcPenney
Gold Tights: Walmart
Black Boots: Payless
Necklace: Irish Fest in KC
Monogram Bracelet: Altar'd State

I had a former student run up to me and give me a giant hug today.  I love those moments!  I am also feeling good about getting some Christmas shopping done.  I want to do it early before the crazy people come out!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! I love the bright yellow. Its perfect for fall!!1

    XOXO

    www.alinitinidaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alina! I'm hoping I can find other outfits for these tights.

      Delete