Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tuesday, October 8

My students surpassed the goal they set for themselves on their first unit test.  As a reward, I will have to dress in some ridiculous awesome costumes that the students themselves chose for me to wear.

Today, one of my classes chose for me to dress like a caveman.  Did I take it too far?  :)

The top is actually a blanket I cut up to look like a caveman costume.  I'm all about the cheap costuming.  The tights I got at Walmart for less than $7.  The boots are from Payless (I have owned them a long time).  And yes, those are dog bones around my neck and in my hair.  ...I may never get the rats' nests out of my hair after all the teasing I had to do...


Also, I was told today by a student that I was her fashion hero.  This would have been a super-awesome comment if she hadn't told me TODAY when I was wearing a BLANKET as a top for goodness sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment