Saturday, October 12, 2013

Saturday, October 12


Hanging out with the hubby today.  He is home for one day only.  Then it's back to working from far away.  He will be gone from home a total of six months.  UGH.  It's tough.

Mint Top: J.Crew
Plaid Top: Old Navy
Black Leggings: Kohl's
Black Boots: Payless
Cross Necklace: Wet Seal


First off, I swore a few years ago that I would never wear leggings as pants.  I'm now eating my words.  Dang it.  The shirt did cover my bum in the back though, which is one major thing I hate about teens wearing leggings as pants: they don't cover their bums and sometimes you can see their underwear showing through.  Yuck.  I just couldn't bring myself to wear anything with a restrictive waistband.  It's the weekend; I want to be comfortable!

Another thing, I went to the grocery store with my husband for lunch items and ran into the assistant principal, an old student who had dropped out and who had "become a rapper" according to him, and an old student who had graduated and is now pregnant.  The woes of being a teacher; sometimes you see your former students and your heart breaks for the choices they have made.  My husband says he doesn't like going to the store with me because it's like I'm a minor celebrity in our small town.  LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment