Sunday, October 13, 2013

Shopping Today

I bought a few items today and I just had to share the cuteness.

Hubby and I were walking around the mall together to waste time until his flight left.  I wanted to buy a few loose-style tops for the fall/winter.  You know, to hide the food baby that comes to reside for the holidays.  This year, food baby came a little early (thanks to genetics and my love for food).  On a related note, I decided to join WW again to help me stay on track.

We walked into Dillard's, which is not a store I typically go into because of the high prices, the snootiness, and (not to embarrass myself or anything) for some reason I always seem to get lost in there and have a hard time finding my way back out.  I'm so glad we did go in there, because I found the cutest tops ever!  I spent more than I intended (considering I didn't intend to spend any money, really).  They will definitely be in rotation all fall/winter, though!

 


 

The mustard shirt is almost a tunic and I LOVE the blue and white chevron bow on the back.  I think it's my favorite!  This one was $29.99

The printed t-shirt is striped, which I just realized now for some reason.  This is only important because I was trying NOT to buy a striped shirt today.  Oh well.  I thought the butterfly tail at the back was super cute.  I would have to wear this over a tee or tank, but what a fun, relaxed top. With the clearance discount, this top was $4.99.  SCORE!

The last top is another bow top, but this one has the bow in the front.  It's a minty-blue color and is dressier than the other tops.  I wasn't going to get it; I even tried it on, took it off, and tried it on again to see if I really liked it.  I was worried I'd want to come back and get it later only to find it was gone, so I went ahead and bought it.  If I don't wear it in a few weeks, I'll take it back.  This was the most expensive top at $39.99.

All in all, a pretty good trip.  I am looking forward to wearing my tops soon!  Between my upcoming trips to KY and Las Vegas, I should find some reasons to wear these :)



No comments:

Post a Comment