Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday, October 18

Today was...interesting.  I have a student teacher.  I make no bones about the fact that having a student teacher is TOUGH.  If you love your job (like I do) then it's hard to have someone else in there teaching YOUR kids.  Am I right?  Plus, I want to help this person learn the ropes, which means more work on the front end for me.

But let me tell you, it's been HARD.  I get along with almost everybody.  But there's something about having to share my classroom that is making this really tough.  The students don't get along with this person very well.  Other teachers complain about this person to me.  Plus, this particular person  1) tries to boss me around 2) talks nonstop during every ever-loving quiet moment in the day 3) doesn't take constructive feedback very well and tends to get argumentative when I try to say anything and 4) can't follow a series of steps/directions even if I write them down in triplicate.

It's been a long two months.  And there's still more to go.  Hand me the chocolate, please.


I actually wore the middle outfit to school today, but I thought I would take pictures so you could see the different ways I could have worn my outfit today.

1)  Plain and Simple
No cardigan or jewelry here.  I could have added a dangle necklace and headed out.

2)  Long Scarf
I liked this look the best.  Casual and laid-back.  It had a Friday vibe to it.

3) Short Scarf
This look was okay, but I've done the short scarf thing before.  I wanted something different.

Shirt: Forever 21
Pants: Kohl's
Scarf: Forever 21
Boots: Unknown (these are the same pair I wore yesterday)

No comments:

Post a Comment