Saturday, October 5, 2013

Saturday, October 5

We had a power outage AND the internet was down afterward for about three hours.  I was beside myself without my technology!  I did get some of my book read, though.  The internet really can be a time suck!

I bought the scarf I have on from Forever21 and I LOVE it.  It is HUGE and could be used in a pinch as a blanket or even can be belted and worn as a cardigan.  I *almost* did that today, but the "sleeves" it created by doing so felt weird and I just wanted to be comfortable.

Sweater: JcPenney
Scarf: Forever 21
Jeans: Se7en for Lane Bryant
Boots: Lane Bryant
At some point this morning, there was a snag in my sweater, which ripped a giant hole in it.  I ended up having to throw it away.  It was beyond repair.  So sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment