Saturday, April 11, 2015

Tuesday and Wednesday: Patience, Grasshopper

This group of students is a delight, but also a lesson to me in patience.  They are teaching me the meaning of knowing your students.  They don't get things as fast as other groups I've had.  I have the immediate urge to get frustrated, but that does no one any good.  I just need to remember that this group of students is not the same as the last and that they may need extra time to understand things.  That's what being a teacher is all about: knowing your students.  They are the ultimate teacher for me right now.

Tuesday
Dress (as skirt): JcPenney
Sweater: Ann Taylor
Necklace: Premier Jewelry
Wedges: Anne Klein
 Wednesday
Top: H&M
Cardigan: Sears
Pants: Cato Fashions
Necklace: F21
Flats: Vince Camuto (Dillard's)

No comments:

Post a Comment