Friday, April 3, 2015

Here's my week in review:  I spent the week playing phone tag with HOA reps about whether or not there were weight limits on dogs at our new house.  There were different answers we were getting and didn't want to go through on buying our new house if we weren't allowed to have our dogs.

I also spent the week playing phone and email tag with the HR reps for my new job.  I hate that AZ is so far away; it makes it more difficult to try and coordinate everything.  The good news is that both the house and the job are going to go through.  I should have an official offer on Monday!

Tuesday

Top: Ann Taylor
Cardigan: Sears
Skirt: Loft
Necklace: Premier Jewelry
Shoes: Hush Puppies
Wednesday
Top: Express
Skirt: Cato Fashions
Necklace: Premier Jewelry
Belt: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment