Friday, April 3, 2015

Paperwork Monsters

I have been drowning in paperwork lately.  On the positive side, it has reminded me about why I'm an English teacher: I teach kids to read a text and really understand it.  Hopefully, when they are drowning in HOA contracts and Escrow paperwork, they too will be able to read and understand the finer points.

I dressed casually for church Sunday.  One, I wanted to be comfortable.  Two, I hadn't done laundry and when you are out of trousers and skirts…you are left with jeans!  The top and the cardigan don't really match, but they didn't not match either.

Sunday
Top: Kohl's
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Jeans: Mudd (Kohl's)
Necklace: J.Crew Outlet
Shoes: Sperry (Dillard's)
 Monday at work was a crazy day.  I wore the pink dress as a skirt, but the black sweater I wore kept rolling up a  little, so I thought it looked weird.  Oh well.

Monday
Sweater: Loft
Dress: JcPenney
Tights
Necklace: Dustee's
Shoes: Hush Puppies

No comments:

Post a Comment